Celebrate the season of sunshine with this cheerful sunflower quilt. You get to use up your sunniest scraps, while the Mini Quick Curve ruler makes piecing easy, accurate, and fun. The best part? No pinning required!
Book: Mini Wonderful Curves;
QCR Mini Ruler;
Fabric: (8) fat or long quarters of assorted yellow prints,
(4) 10" squares of assorted green prints,
(4) fat or long quarters of assorted browns,
(4) 0.9m each background in light blue light gray, medium gray and white;
45mm rotary cutter
Neutral Thread for Piecing (50wt Konfetti)
Microtex 80/12 Needle
Sewing machine with all accessories, manual, power cord and foot control;
Basic sewing kit: Seam ripper, thread snips, awl, pins, Frixion pen, etc.
Before class preparation:
1) Cut all fabric per General Cutting Instructions on Page 45 of the book
2) Place all cut fabric in labelled zip lock bags.
Bring all cut fabric as well as leftover fabric to the class.