Celebrate the season of sunshine with this cheerful sunflower quilt. You get to use up your sunniest scraps, while the Mini Quick Curve ruler makes piecing easy, accurate, and fun. The best part? No pinning required!
Book: Mini Wonderful Curves;
QCR Mini Ruler;
Fabric: (8) fat or long quarters of assorted yellow prints,
(4) 10? assorted green prints,
(4) fat or long quarters of assorted browns,
(4) 0.9m each background in light blue light gray, medium gray and white;
45mm rotary cutter
Neutral Thread for Piecing (50wt Konfetti)
Microtex 80/12 Needle
Sewing machine with all accessories, manual, power cord and foot control;
Basic sewing kit: Seam ripper, thread snips, awl, pins, Frixion pen, etc.
Before class preparation:
1) Cut all fabric per General Cutting Instructions on Page 45 of the book
2) Place the following in one ziplock bag:
yellows ? (24) 5? squares;
browns ? (6) 4?? x 7?? rectangles;
greens ? (5) 5? squares;
backgrounds ? (3) 4?? x 7?? rectangles, (29) 5?? triangles and (18) 4? squares.
3) Place the rest in individual, labelled ziplock bags. Bring all to class, including leftover fabric.