This class is a perennial favourite and it tends to fill up quickly. We also plan to run it again. If you missed out, please give us your name and contact information -- as soon as a new class is scheduled, we'll notify you right away.
(See Supply List, below)
Reminder - Please come to class with all necessary supplies. Please arrive with any necessary prep completed.
If you have grasped basic machine quilting and feel ready to expand your free motion repertoire, this course is for you. Wendy will help you with techniques to try out new designs and motifs. Move beyond meandering!
- Sewing machine in good working order; don't forget your pedal and cord!
- Acrylic table, if you have one (machine quilting is a lot easier if you have a flat surface as large as possible to work on);
- Free motion or darning foot (you will not need a walking foot for this course);
- Five 24" x 24" quilt sandwiches, glue-basted;
- Variety of machine quilting threads in various colours -- you want contrastwith your quilt sandwich;
- Four pre-wound bobbins;
- Schmetz or Inspira topstitching needles, size 80
- Pencil to draw on paper or muslin;
- Optional: cotton gloves with rubber fingers (such as Grip-It Gloves)