Call us at 613-834-3044 for more information and current pricing.
Specifically designed to fit your vintage Singer Featherweight™, the Heavyweight Sewing Table is a sturdy, yet maneuverable, workstation thanks to its collapsible folding legs and dual-wheel design.
With free arm and flatbed sewing, there’s no insert needed and you can be sure that its black finish and gold decals will complement your 221K or 222K beautifully. Finally, the Heavyweight’s tough melamine surface is mar-resistant, guaranteeing years of use without ever giving away her age.
- Heavy features, light in weight
- Specially designed to fit your vintage Singer Featherweight 221K or 222K
- Black finish and gold decals complement the 221K or 222K nicely
- Adjustable two-position manual lift:
- Moves your machine into two positions: free arm or flatbed
- Manual platform design with a 45-pound sewing machine capacity
- Completely portable
- To set up the table, simply open each steel locking leg, lock in place and stand the table upright
- To put the table away, just fold each steel locking leg down and store the now compact table in a closet or out of the way
- Velcro strip to secure the legs in place
- Two wheels on the side of the table for easy maneuverability
- Tough melamine surface is mar-resistant ensuring years of durability and use
- Table Dimensions:
- Legs Unfolded: 40 ¼” W x 19 ¾” D x 28 ½” H
- Legs Folded: 40 ¼” W x 19 ¾” D x 4 ½” H
- The Heavyweight Table has an adjustable platform so it will accommodate the Singer Featherweight™ 221K and 222K
- No need for custom insert, 221K and 222K fit perfectly
- Construction: Melamine/MDF with Steel Legs
- Manual Platform Weight Limit: 45 lbs
Please note: This table will NOT accommodate a Singer 301